The news resource and discussion forum for everything Duke Nukem related. Talk about anything Duke Nukem related here. News, mods, fanart, rumors, anything is welcome to discussion!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xMobilemux
Admin

Radiation : 0

PostSubject: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 am

Duke is coming to steam!!!!

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is the definitive compilation of the landmark first-person shooter that includes enhanced versions of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition and three unique expansion packs as well as the original version of the classic game. The iconic Duke Nukem battles it out against a slew of alien foes in the original four episode "Atomic Edition" single-player campaign and three over-the-top expansion packs that take the loudmouthed hero to a tropical paradise, a winter wonderland, and even Washington D.C. Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition features polished OpenGL visuals, native compatibility with modern PC and Mac computers, Steam Achievements, and Steam Cloud support. Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition will continue to receive feature updates including Steamworks-enabled online multiplayer, new achievements and integration of additional Duke Nukem 3D expansion packs.

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition includes:

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
Duke Caribbean: Life's a Beach
Duke It Out in D.C.
Duke: Nuclear Winter
Duke Nukem 3D Classic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedukecave.forumclan.com
NUKEMDAVE

Radiation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thunderPIN

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:33 am

Even though I own a million other versions of Duke 3D, I am still getting the Megaton edition! This is looking like it will be the definitive edition of Duke 3D! I have never seen the game look so damn good. Duke would be proud. I really hope when multiplayer launches it gets a good dedicated fan base because I would love to spend more countless hours kicking ass and chewing bubble gum! I was pretty heavy into the XBLA multiplayer of Duke 3D but it's not easy finding opponents anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NUKEMDAVE

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 pm

With only 3 people developing this port, I can say that I'm impressed!

Here's a link with some info:

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/duke-nukem-3d-megaton-edition

I'm liking this part:

"Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition will continue to receive feature updates including Steamworks-enabled online multiplayer, new achievements and integration of additional Duke Nukem 3D expansion packs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:15 am

Bought it today. Looking forward to the multiplayer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no/
thunderPIN

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:29 am

Wow it's out already? That was fast! Looks like I might be purchasing this tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NUKEMDAVE

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 am

The mouse controls are different than EDuke32's, but you can adapt to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 pm

It's really fun.
Back to top Go down
NUKEMDAVE

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 am

Menu backgrounds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!   

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Launch Trailer!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1